UCAS Clearing is a service that allows you to apply to foundation or undergraduate degree courses that still have places available for a September start.
Please note that we do not have any vacancies available for BA Professional Acting or FdA Costume for Theatre, TV & Film.
Our admissions team will then be back in touch to collect any further information required.
At BOVTS, our offers are not dependent on academic grades, so to assess your suitability, our staff will request a Zoom interview to discuss your interest in the course or, if you are local, invite you to the School.
You are eligible to apply through Clearing if you meet one of the following conditions:
• You made a UCAS application this year but didn’t receive any offers;
• You made a UCAS application this year but declined the offers you received;
• You have received your results and didn’t meet the conditions of your offers;
• You are making a UCAS application for the first time this year;
• You were accepted elsewhere but have chosen to decline your place and be released to Clearing.
If you have applied to Bristol Old Vic Theatre School already this year but were unsuccessful, please contact our admissions team for further guidance.
There is further guidance available about Clearing on the UCAS website.