Please note that Bristol Old Vic Theatre School is now closed for applications through Clearing for 2020 entry.
To find out more about making an application for 2020, please see the relevant page of our course finder.–>
UCAS Clearing is a service that allows you to apply to foundation or undergraduate degree courses that still have places available for a September start.
Please note that we do not have any vacancies available for BA Professional Acting or FdA Costume for Theatre, TV & Film.
• Contact our admissions team by calling +44 (0)117 973 3535. Have your UCAS ID number to hand.
• If you are eligible to apply and we have vacancies remaining on the Production Arts course, the admissions team will transfer you to a member of the Production Arts staff.
• At BOVTS, our offers are not dependent on academic grades, so to assess your suitability, our staff will request a phone interview to discuss your interest in the course or, if you are local, invite you to the School.
• If you are successful, we’ll make you an informal offer. Our admissions team will explain how to add the School as a clearing choice within UCAS Track.
• Once your application is processed, your place will be confirmed in UCAS Track.
You are eligible to apply through Clearing if you meet one of the following conditions:
• You made a UCAS application this year but didn’t receive any offers;
• You made a UCAS application this year but declined the offers you received;
• You have received your results and didn’t meet the conditions of your offers;
• You are making a UCAS application for the first time this year;
• You were accepted elsewhere but have chosen to decline your place and be released to Clearing.
If you have applied to Bristol Old Vic Theatre School already this year but were unsuccessful, please contact our admissions team for further guidance.
There is further guidance available about Clearing on the UCAS website.
If you would like to be considered for a Production Arts vacancy, please contact admissions by calling +44 (0)117 973 3535 or by emailing [email protected].