UCAS Clearing is a service that allows you to apply to foundation or undergraduate degree courses that still have places available for a September start.
We have a small number of vacancies on our BA Production Arts and FdA Production Arts courses for September 2019 entry. We welcome applications from eligible UK, EU and international students from Friday 5 July onwards.
You are eligible to apply through Clearing if you meet one of the following conditions:
• You made a UCAS application this year but didn’t receive any offers;
• You made a UCAS application this year but declined the offers you received;
• You have received your results and didn’t meet the conditions of your offers;
• You are making a UCAS application for the first time this year;
• You were accepted elsewhere but have chosen to decline your place and be released to Clearing.
If you have applied to Bristol Old Vic Theatre School already this year but were unsuccessful, please contact our admissions team for further guidance.
There is further guidance available about Clearing on the UCAS website. Please note that we do not have any vacancies available for BA Professional Acting or FdA Costume for Theatre, TV & Film.
• Contact our admissions team by completing the web form below to express your interest. The admissions team will contact you if they require any further information to assess your eligibility.
• Your application will be reviewed by a member of the Production Arts staff. At BOVTS, our offers are not dependent on academic grades, so to assess your suitability, our staff may request a phone interview or, if you are local, invite you to the School.
• If you are successful, we’ll make you an informal offer. Our admissions team will contact you to explain how to add the School as a clearing choice within UCAS Track.
• Once your application is processed, your place will be confirmed in UCAS Track.
If you would like to be considered for a Production Arts vacancy, please complete the form below.
Please note, you must answer all the questions marked with an asterisk (*).
If you are having trouble completing this page, please contact admissions