Film, Television, Radio & Media Production training takes place at Christchurch Studios in Clifton Village.
This former BBC recording facility provides students with a unique opportunity to work in a world-class recording environment with professional directors and technical practitioners to produce broadcast quality work using both analogue and digital equipment. Students train on single and multi-camera television projects, film drama shoots, music video production, radio drama recordings and post-production film and audio projects.
Students learn and perfect a broad range of skills that are required for careers in this branch of the Arts and Entertainment Industry and 100% graduate employment is the norm for students trained at Christchurch.
Recent Clients include
- The Flies - recording sessions for their album on Universal Records
- The Insects - movie soundtrack 'Owning Mahony' (with Jon Hassell), and 'Creep'
- TV soundtracks including Wire in the Blood, 11th Hour (ITV)
- Joanna MacGregor - forthcoming album with Andy Sheppard
- BBC TV - Casualty
- BBC Radio 4 - Ables Law, The Wills Girls, Beautification
- David Poore - session for 'The Elephant Diaries' (BBC1)
- ITV West - Earshot series
- Paul Ackerman - Foley for Tideland
- Big Finish - Dr Who
- Invada records - Gonga (for MTV)
- One Point Six - Massive Attack sessions for '100th window', strings sessions for 'Danny the Dog'
- Films @59 - narration for Big Cat Diaries BBC1
- Narration for The Riddle of the Elephant Man Channel 4
For further information or discuss studio rates contact Ian Humphreys on 0117 946 6765 or visit www.christchurchstudios.com